- Reading a few good books while on holidays at Jervis Bay
- Seeing Sachin Tendulkar score a century on the third day of the Sydney Test
- Having a drink and a chat with James Morwood (co-author of the Oxford Latin Course) at the Latin Summer School
- Going to the Spicks and Speck-tackular at the Enmore theatre
- Hiking through Tasmania with my family
The photo above is from my hiking trip through Cradle Mountain National Park in Tasmania- 15 points will go to anyone who can explain what the photo has to do with the Classics.
Normal transmission will resume shortly.